Sunday, January 20, 2013

San Diego Flower Field at Carlsbad Ranch

San Diego Flower Field @ Carlsbad Ranch

Turns out the flower field doesn't look good as I expected. I was all excited when I saw my friend's facebook picture. As I walked into the actual garden, I've finally realized her photoshop skills are too good. The pictures I took are through my old phone, Nokia N82 :).




The garden wasn't bad overall. Different colors of flowers were blooming on each row accordingly. What made me angry was some people were not being nice to the plants and kept stepping on flowers; some even passed the rope just to get a better angle for the photo.








I spent 2 hours walking in the garden and taking photos. Walking in the flower field is a good family activity as the kids can learn appreciate nature. Couples can create another kind of rommance in the flower field besides candlelight dinner in a pricey hotel. Overall I would give this place a 3.5 out 5 for the view and ticket price. The admission is $11.00 for Adults, $10.00 for Seniors and $6.00 for Children 3-10, and it only opens through March to May.

Website: http://www.theflowerfields.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment